नव आचार्य श्री समय सागर जी को करें भावंजली अर्पित ×
मेरे गुरुवर... आचार्य श्री विद्यासागर जी महाराज

आचार्यश्री के चरणकमलों में बारंबार नमोsस्तु।

I will never forget the most memorable moment of my life that I had on 11/02)2024 at about 5 pm. I had been selected as the winner of the 'Watan Ki Kaman' competition and so was called to attend the prize distribution ceremony. The prize was attractive but it was secondary to me; I took this invitation as my fortune because Pujya Acharya Sri was physically present at Dongargarh and it was my unfulfilled dream to get His Darshan at least once. It was the real prize for me that in spite of His very bad health, Pujya Acharya Sri came out to bless thousands of devotees waiting with disciplined patience since noon for His Darshana and pay their respect. After a long wait suddenly all shouted with joy and I witnessed the heavenly loving smile of our living God in His face and the Ashirvaad Mudra in His right hand. I felt my life has been completed and I will not have any sorrow if Death comes to me in that very moment to take me along. I was so filled with this unforeseen feeling that the next day I could describe my such feeling in To-to before Pujya Muni Pramansagarji at Kunkuri; he too became happy at my such experience. 

It was very evident then that the earthly body of Acharya Sri would not accompany Him for long, but I didn't expect that the day would come so soon. So, the news of His Samaadhi came to me and my community as the Bolt from the Blue. Tears couldn't be controlled. But I am happy because I know that He lived a meaningful life as the torch-bearer to guide crores of people in the Moksha Marga. His moral remains are now got mixed in the earth, but He was, He is and He will remain in my heart for ever. Jayatu Aacharya Sri. Jainam Jayatu Shasanam.